Shenzhen Yilon Communication Tech Co.,Ltd
Company address:2/F, No.51, Fengqi Road, Fucheng’ao Industry Area,Pinghu Street, Longgang District, Shenzhen, China.
In order to prevent the battery from overcharging, charging end needs to be controlled, when the battery is full, there will be some special information can be used to determine whether the universal fast battery charger reach the finish line. Generally have the following six methods to prevent overcharge of the battery:
1. peak voltage control: Judging by detecting the peak voltage of the battery charge end;
2. the dT/dt control: by detecting the peak temperature rate of change to determine the charging of the battery terminal;
3. control: temperature and ambient temperature when the battery is fully charged the difference between the maximum;
4. the-V control: when the battery is fully charged after reaching the peak voltage, the voltage will drop some values
5. timing control: control by setting certain charging time charging the end, generally set to charge into the 130% nominal capacity to control the time required;
6. Control TCO: taking into account the security force and feature high temperatures should be avoided (except for high temperature batteries) charge, so when should stop charging when the battery temperature rises to 60 OC.
Previous: Newest Mini Car Jump Starter
Next: No Information